Netmax Technologies offers the students with the best AutoCAD training in Ludhiana. AutoCAD is intended for designing and drafting in 2d and 3d Dimensions. AutoCAD is used as a Defacto standard for drafting Worldwide.
AutoCAD is a software application that is used for 2d or 3d Computer-Aided Designing (CAD) and drafting also. It is a software that is widely used by the product managers, graphic designers, engineers and also the architects. AutoCAD training in ludhiana majorly focus on the perspectives of the softwares that are demanded from the engineers in Industry.
Features provided while AutoCAD training in Ludhiana at Netmax Technologies :
- Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
- Using basic drawing, editing and viewing tools- Get introduced to basic commands.
- Inserting reusable symbols(blocks).
- Adding text, hatching and dimensions
- Orthographic Drafting- A drafting showing a projection of a part which all the features are visible
- Isometric Drafting-Isometric projection is a method for visually representing 3d objects in 2d in technical and engineering
- Using more advanced editing and construction techniques
- Creating the local and global blocks
- Setting up layers,styles and templates- learn to create and set layers as per requirement
- Learning advanced plotting and publishing options
- Introduction to 3d-Get introduced to basics of 3d commands
- Preparing a layout to be plotted
netmax has no office for AutoCAD training in Ludhiana please contact us