Advance robotics training in ludhiana can be learned with the leading Industrial training company Netmax Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Robotics is a branch of electronic engineering, electrical engineering, computer science and mechanical engineering. Here we study about the designing, construction, operation & various applications of robotics. It deals the construction of automated devices that resembles with human being and can be replaced in dangerous environments.
Robotics has become an essential component in today’s manufacturing environment, as in industries the use of robotics is increasing day by day.
Advance robotics training in ludhiana focuses on the industrial needs and train the students according to those needs with the latest technology.Various fields involved in robotics in Human-Robot Interaction, Speech Recognition, Gestures, Artificial Emotions, Social Intelligence, Facial Expressions etc.
Contents covered in advance robotics training in ludhiana at Netmax Technologies are as:
- Introducing Robotics and main aim of Robotics Design
- Basic sections of a Robotic Application
- Introduction to PIC Microcontroller
- PIN detail of PIC Microcontroller
- Programming in Embedded C and all Embedded C Compilers
- Hardware Interfacing & programming with PIC Microcontrollers
- Different types of stepper motors & DC motors, their working and driver circuit designing
- Infrared sensors, ultrasound sensor, light sensors their applications in robotics
- Implementation of wireless module like DTMF, RF in robotics
- Design and development of Line follower, Path finder robot using PIC Microcontroller
OrCad Design Environment
- Capturing CIS Schematic Design
- Layout Designing Introduction
- Tina Pro Simulation
netmax has no office for advance robotics training in ludhiana please contact us